Closing Date - 08/08/2021
Are you a dynamic and creative digital marketer, looking for your next challenge and the opportunity to help drive diverse audiences for a once-in-a-lifetime programme of major commissions?
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Manager will have a track record of delivering successful digital marketing campaigns for public-facing brands. The successful candidate will understand how digital fits into the wider marketing mix and will have experience of working within complex stakeholder environments.
- Oversee the development and implementation of integrated digital marketing campaigns for the Festival.
- Responsible for delivering engaging digital marketing campaigns to support the 10 creative project teams and wider Festival.
- Oversee the creation of a range of cross-platform multimedia assets ensuring consistent editorial tone across the web and e-communications to support Festival UK* 2022's activity of work.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager on wider marketing activity.
- Report on the success of digital marketing campaigns; KPIs/success metrics to constantly test and refine the aims and objectives.
Skills and Experience Required
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Proven marketing and digital experience gained in-house or agency.
- Track record of successfully developing and managing successful digital marketing campaigns for public facing brands or events.
- Experience of managing digital marketing channels.
- Experience of integrated campaigns including print, advertising, outdoor, social media, digital, FOH and promotions.
- Brand activation and marketing.
- Experience of working on cultural projects or events.
Location: 6 Brindley Place, Birmingham, B1 2JB
Salary: £32,500-37,500 per annum
Proposed Start Date: ASAP
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For more details, download the Job Description.
Festival UK* 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds and communities.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. For more information or to apply as part of your application please download the form here.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. The notice can be found here.