Closing Date - 26/01/2021
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating and managing campaign plans for Festival UK* 2022 events, designed to bring people together, showcase UK creativity and reach up to 66 million people. They will work on the creation and implementation of creative and effective marketing campaigns, which will include digital channels, paid media, social, and email direct marketing. They will brief and manage media and creative agencies and designers on the development and production of compelling marketing materials, including for digital platforms.
- Oversee the development and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns for the festival. This includes print, distribution, advertising, outdoor, social media, digital, FOH and promotions.
- Brief and manage media and creative agencies and designers on the development and production of compelling marketing materials.
- Work with the Digital Communications Manager and Strategic Communications Manager on the design and delivery of digital and online marketing and stakeholder communications.
- Maintain the festival brand and house style across all marketing channels both on and offline, and ensure that all standard information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Work with the Content Manager to ensure adherence to brand and house style.
- Coordinate marketing activity with each of the four nations.
- Plan and manage campaign budgets.
- Line management
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of working at manager level in an arts organisation, marketing or advertising agency.
- Experience of successfully marketing to audiences through the development and implementation of creative campaigns.
- Experience of working to engage local people and communities.
- Experience of leading on integrated campaigns including print, distribution, advertising, outdoor, social media, digital, FOH and promotions.
- Extensive experience of overseeing successful marketing campaigns.
- Experienced in budget management.
- Experience of CRM, data collection and evaluation.
- Procurement and management of external agencies.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Knowledge Industry qualification or evidence of relevant professional development.
- Experience of working on major events programmes.
- Experience of working on international campaigns.
Salary: £40,000-45,000 per annum
Please note that this role is not capable of sponsorship under Tier 2 of the points based system.
For more details, download the Job Description.
Festival UK* 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds and communities.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. For more information or to apply as part of your application please download the form here.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. The notice can be found here.