A selection of news and media pieces in the week Festival UK* 2022 published the list of the 30 Creative Teams.
- The Scotsman - Edinburgh International Festival, V&A Dundee, Celtic Connections and National Theatre bid to become part of post-Brexit 'celebration'
- UK Government - 30 creative teams awarded up to £100,000 each for Festival UK* 2022 R&D project
- Foreign Affairs New Zealand - 30 creative teams awarded up to £100,000 each for Festival UK* 2022 R&D project
- MSN Australia - Oliver and Friedman to pitch 'Festival UK' ideas
- Mirage News - 30 creative teams awarded up to £100,000 each for Festival UK* 2022 R&D project
- Arts Industry - £3m race to create Festival ‘22
- Access All Areas - Festival UK* 2022 Reveals Creative Teams For £3m R&D Project
- The Art Newspaper - UK's £120m post-Brexit festival selects teams —including art organisations — for next step of controversial initiative
- Huffington Post - Josie Long Pulls Out Of 'Festival UK 2022'
- News Break - UK's £120m post-Brexit festival selects teams—including art organisations—for next step of controversial initiative
- The Scotsman - Leading Scottish cultural organisations defend involvement in UK's post-Brexit festival
- The Scotsman - Festival UK 2022: Why Scottish culture should not turn its back on the 'Festival of Brexit' – Brian Ferguson
- The Edinburgh Reporter - Scottish Teams Assemble for Festival UK* 2022